The Innovation and Entrepreneurship Association in Singapore (IEASG) is a legally registered, non-profit, non-political and non-religious civil organisation. It is found by a group of highly educated professionals including scientists, engineers and entrepreneurs in Singapore in 2010 and authorized by Singapore government in 2012. So far, we have more than 100 members and 40% of them possess a PhD degree. We aim to serve as a platform for interaction and advancements in innovation and entrepreneurship development within Singapore and/or between Singapore and other countries.
The mission of our Association is to promote the interaction and collaboration in innovation and entrepreneurship development within Singapore and/or between Singapore and other countries.
- To foster a platform for international communication and cooperation in innovation and entrepreneurship
- To encourage and organize the activities for innovation and entrepreneurship interactions among our members, as well as between other organizations
- To facilitate the exchange of scientific research, education and business development with Singapore and/or between Singapore and other countries
- To provide the professional consultation on the innovation and entrepreneurship
- To keep our members update about major developments in science and technology, as well as informed about upcoming conferences;
- To serve as a platform for our members to promote their research results and assist them in fostering partnerships to bridge the gap between research and commercialization;
- To organize various technological and industrial seminars, training sessions to facilitate interactions between the academic and commercial sectors;
- With a group of highly educated scientists and professionals, IEASG is able to provide professional advice and consultations on scientific research, commercialization innovation and entrepreneurship.